EU Regulation 679/2016 General data protection regulation
1. What are cookies. The Site uses "Cookies": these are text files that are sent from a web server (the computer on which the website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the hard disk of the user's PC when he visits the Site. The cookie allows the Site to identify the user's PC, through the information stored therein, whenever the user reconnects to the Site through that PC. Cookies are primarily used to facilitate the user navigation.
Cookies do not collect directly identifying user information. In fact, AMAZUÌN cannot trace any personally identifiable information (e.g. name, surname) through cookies unless provided directly by the user. In addition, another website cannot use a cookie released by the Site to access other information contained on the user's computer. Once saved on the computer, the cookie can only be read by the website that created it and therefore, in our case, by www.amazuin.com.
2. What types of cookies AMAZUÌN uses
Technical and analytical cookies
These are the cookies used to ensure navigation and therefore the electronic transmission of data on the network or strictly necessary for the provision of the services provided by the Site. These cookies are usually temporary, so-called. "session cookies” and are released by the Site on the user's computer while browsing but are stored only for the duration of the browsing session itself. This means that when the user closes his browser the cookies are automatically deleted and disappear, without remaining stored on the computer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server and are used to allow the safe and efficient Site navigation.
Through the use of these cookies, it is possible to facilitate user Site navigation, for example by remembering the data provided by the user when filling the forms on the Site (so-called user input cookies), to recognize the user after who logged in to the Site (so-called authentication cookies), to customize the Site interface based on the preferences indicated by the user, to collect aggregate information on the number of Site visitors and on the most visited pages (so-called analytics cookies used with partial IP darkening mechanisms), etc.
These cookies do not require the acquisition of a prior and express consent of the user as strictly necessary to provide the service requested by the user of the Site (pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation).
They are cookies aimed at creating profiles related to the user, for example in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences of the user himself: these cookies are released by the Site on the user's computer while browsing and are also memorized for longer than duration of the browsing session itself, until they expire or until the user cancels it (so-called "permanent cookies").
The use of these cookies requires the express and informed consent of the user. We would like to point out that your consent will only be requested upon your first Site access: subsequently, thanks to the use of a technical cookie, we will store your consent to allow you to access the pages of the Site directly upon your return (your right to deactivate / activate cookies at any time or delete them: in this case, on your return, the Site will again request your consent). No other user profiling tools are used on this Site (e.g. spyware).
Furthermore, if the user registers on the Site and provides his specific consent to the navigation monitoring during registration, the data relating to the Site navigation may be associated with his personal data.
3. Information on cookies issued by AMAZUÌN
Regarding the cookies used on the Site, we provide the following information:
1) The domain name used by the Site server to transfer the cookies is: www.amazuin.com
2) Purpose of the collection: cookies are used for the purpose of (i) allowing easier and faster Site navigation or carrying out statistical and anonymous analyzes / checks on the Site use (technical cookies); (ii) improve the browsing experience by suggesting the best products and promotions based on the navigation performed (profiling cookies).
3) Data collected: the following information are stored: the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
From a technical point of view, the following information are contained in the cookies (transmitted from the Site): a numeric ID that uniquely identifies AMAZUÌN and a numeric ID that identifies the user (who navigates the Site), both stored all inside our database; a numeric ID that uniquely identifies the user's browsing (so-called "record") within our database; an alphanumeric pseudo-random session ID automatically deleted by the browser when it is closed (session cookie).
4) Validity of cookies: the Site uses session cookies (i.e. cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed), as well as permanent cookies (i.e. cookies that are stored until canceled by the user), whose duration does not exceed in any case the six months.
5) Need for acceptance of cookies: acceptance of cookies is not mandatory but their deactivation, although it allows the Site navigation, may not release some content and functionality of the Site.
6) Data communication: the information collected through cookies are confidential and are not disclosed to third parties.
The technical cookies released by the Site are as follows:
Cookie ID Characteristics and purposes of the cookie
Demandware Tracking browsing sessions - technical cookies
Google Analytics Tracking browsing sessions - technical cookies
Google Adwords Profiling cookies for advertising campaigns
Facebook Profiling cookies for advertising campaigns
Doubleclick Profiling cookies for advertising campaigns
Clicktale Tracking browsing sessions - technical cookies
4. Third party cookies. The Site uses so-called "Third-party cookies" (in particular Google Analytics and Social Network cookies), or cookies that are released and managed by subjects other than AMAZUÌN, for the purposes of these subjects.
In order to allow you to make a free and informed choice, we report below the indication regarding (i) the type and identification of cookies, (ii) the characteristics and purposes of the cookies, as well as the link to the detailed information relating to these cookies:
TECHNICAL COOKIES Released by third parties
Cookies release Cookies purpose Link to the information and consent forms
Google Google Analytics: these are cookies that, by recording the user's navigation with IP obscuration, allow you to receive detailed analyzes regarding the navigation of users on the Site. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Twitter Inc Twitter Tweet button and social widgets The Tweet button and Twitter social widgets are interaction services with the Twitter social network. https://twitter.com/it/privacy
Facebook, Inc. Like button and Facebook social widgets: The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network. https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
Google Inc. +1 botton and social widget of Google+: The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services for interacting with the Google+ social network. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Inc. Widget Video Youtube: Youtube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows the Site to integrate such content within its pages. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Google Inc. Widget Google Maps: Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows the Site to integrate such content within its pages. https://policies.google.com/privacy
5. Deactivation / cancellation of cookies via web browser. It is in any case possible to disable / activate or delete cookies at any time by using the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser in such a way as to be warned of the presence of a cookie, thus being able to decide whether to accept it or not; you can also automatically refuse all cookies by activating the appropriate option in your browser. It is also possible to delete specific cookies that have already been stored in the browser or block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites or block third-party cookies.
Each browser has its own type of cookie management, in the administration or preferences panel it is possible to modify / manage the parameters and proceed with the cancellation.
To disable the use of all or only some cookies, it is necessary to change the browser settings (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.).
To do so, you can consult the information given in the browser user manual (so-called Help Page) or click on the following links: · Internet explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/ie11-win8-privacy-statement · Chrome: https://policies.google.com/privacy · Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/it/privacy/websites/#cookies · Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/cookies/ · Opera: https://www.opera.com/it/privacy
It is also possible to manage your preferences regarding cookies on http://www.youronlinechoices.com.